Thursday 11 March 2010

LIFE IS SO COMPLICATED.

LIFE IS SO COMPLICATED RIGHT NOW.

Im just glad I have a flat that I love returning to right now.

Making the most of my shorts (which I bought last week) right now before the windy Winter settles itself in Wellington. 

wearing: top- H&M
shorts- Supre
heels- Zara
glasses- Equip

I made my flat mate model for me for my Fashion Body and Form project, in which we have to adapt the shirt into something else. I did this as part of my inspiration board. This is only the beginning of a very long & intense project.

I hope you're all having a better week than I am


2 comments:

  1. Wow the altered shirt is SOOO cool! I would totally wear that. ^_^

    <3 from pretty-preoccupied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable !

    thanks for your sweet comment <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE to hear any comments from you!