Tuesday 22 September 2009

FUGLY

i went op shopping today for some buttons and chains that i need desperately for the jacket that I'm making.
i found some truly fugly denim pulp shoes that just made me laugh.
they're just hideous and to think that they were probably fashionable in the 90's really made me gag. check out the pocket detail... and the fluff around the edges... cringe
on a different tangent, i found some photos of a mufty day at school a couple weeks back, here's my friend S and her new hat, it was real floppy so decided to zoosh it up...

i totally reckon she looks like the Pope here

and this photo is totally kiwi, rugby socks and jandles, the preferred foot wear of males in New Zealand. oh and plus sexy track pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE to hear any comments from you!