Friday 4 September 2009

FOR EVER AND ALWAYS

A rare sunny warm day in Dunedin today. i tagged along with my parents to their friends, son's wedding... don't actually know the couple myself, but it was a wonderful opportunity for me to wear my formal dress again.

when i finally managed to struggle into my dress, i realised how badly sewn the dress actually was... no hem, no over locking, visible zip that's in a different colour to the dress, but i somehow managed to hide it... interesting sewing skills i possess


vintage blazer
dress made by moi
Sonia Rykiel shoes
belt from China



Sonia Rykiel shoes purchased from France! love them to bits, they are my pride and joy. however this photo don't really say alot... will def post some better photos of them sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE to hear any comments from you!