Thursday 8 April 2010

WHERE'D YOU GO, WHO'D YOU SEE, WHAT'D YOU KNOW

Sorry for the lack of updates, lately I've been super lazy doing nothing due to everyone leaving town for the holidays.
So instead of being cooped up inside for another day watching Sex and the City on rerun I ventured out into the city to get my brogues fixed and hand out a couple of C.V.'s hopeful that at least one of them will land me a job, that I desperately need.
very simple outfit

thrifed shirt which I bought yesterday
thrifted Levis- DIY
necklace given by a friend (which I broke the other day, then superglued back together. Hay you gotta do what you gotta do as a poor student).

my flat mate just texted me and informed me that he's gonna cook dinner, and apparently he has something lined up... can't wait, he's such a good cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE to hear any comments from you!