Saturday 21 November 2009

TITLES ARE GAY

I feel more like a cat with each passing day, I sleep, eat, study, eat, sleep, eat, study... although I realise that cats don't "study", I cant help but think my daily routine has somehow metamorphosed into a more feline like routine... I think I'm going crazy... in a more suffering in silence way

just putting on a happy face
wearing a chiffon tunic from China
vintage Moschino pants
heels from last years formal
geek glasses
I love these shoes, but they're not the easiest to walk in, especially in winter... I have to walk extra slowly and carefully in order to avoid falling over and cracking my head open
The shape of these are also really good for elongating your legs which is also a bonus pour moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE to hear any comments from you!