Tuesday 1 December 2009

TIME TO CATCH UP!


Its been a while, I know. I've just finished my exams and I'm busy completing my formal dress and trying to pack up my room for next year... and guess what!!! I got a mac book pro! 15inch! I'm super excited as this is my first laptop and the first time I've actually used a mac. I'm not good with technology so its taking me a while to get use to this from my regular PC.
Anyway, Im so glad New Zealand is finally moving towards summer so I can get out my summer flats! check out these cuties... there's a lot going on in one shoe but thats just the beauty of them!
check out this gorgeous silk top that I stole from my mother... hehe
expect more from me soon and I shall keep you updated on my formal dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE to hear any comments from you!